Re: Mario 86 Editor Glitch

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Mario 86 Editor Glitch

<<    Another interesting 'glitch'. I accidentally hit the password key (isn't
it F2?) in Ashell and had typed in a random password (so that I couldn't get
back in) and had to take my batteries out. My memory was erased. I had to
get all my programs back from a friend of mine (who had the Mario 86
editor).>>

I had the same exact glitch with my TI-86 today. Do you know if there's any way
to remedy this problem? I understand that there are also some newer shells out
there, but is there any way to beat the AShell bug?