Re: IR better than Links?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: IR better than Links?

actually, it is slower. What kind of remote control system are you talking about? If you
mean like remote control compared to a television, it is a waste.

--

TerraServer from Microsoft. Find pictures of places in the US and sometimes in the world
via collected satellite footage. Over 3 terabytes of information. Find your hometown or
perhaps your home today!
http://terraserver.microsoft.com/

Requiescat in pace, Gene Roddenberry.
ICQ UIN (if you have ICQ)        -- 2097846
ICQ E-mail Express (if you dont) -- mailto:2097846@wwp.mirabilis.com