Re: Any way to use the 89 as a timer, and what's I/O speed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Any way to use the 89 as a timer, and what's I/O speed if ti's (89),

A. Chernosk <chernosk@wt.net> wrote in article
<01bdff96$eec977c0$62998bce@chernosk.wt.net>...
> Probaly using asm, it be hard tho...why do you wanna know this anyway?

Because I would like to have a program to time execution of other programs
and commands, to learn what's fast and what's slow.

Christian