Re: REQ: TI Graphlink Specs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: REQ: TI Graphlink Specs

When I was looking for plans for a serial link at www.ticalc.org I came
accross some plans for something I think was an attempt to reproduce the
GraphLink. It was in the archives in a directory named +ACI-documents+ACI- or
+ACI-text+ACI-
or something.

Why doesn't the 5+ACQ- link work with the TI-89???

Philipp Keller

+AD4APg-     I have one of the new TI-89's.  I want a graphlink cable, but I
+AD4APg- don't want to pay 55 bucks for it.  If anyone knows where I can find
+AD4APg- specs for the REAL, AUTHENTIC TI GRAPHLINK cable, PLEASE post them or
+AD4APg- email me.
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg-     By the way, the reason i want the real specs is because the +ACI-5
+AD4APg- dollar+ACI- one, etc., don't work with the 89...