Re: cpu-locking

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: cpu-locking

The Ti-82 has a bug which can cause it to lock up permanently.  To do so
simply create to programs.  In the first line of one of the programs type
ZInteger from the Zoom menu.  Then in the second program RCL the first one.
After pressing enter the calc is frozen.  Just take out the batteries to
unfreeze!
I discovered this three years ago and I think I was the first to discover it.
It was fixed in the Ti-83 though.