TI-92 Plus........HELP!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-92 Plus........HELP!!!!

Hello-
I have a TI-92 Plus, and I saved a file FROM my calc via Flink. After resetting
my calc, I went to put my program back on, but Flink just locks when sending
it! Nothing will open it, and I need that file!!!! Help!!!! I used to do this
by getting it with Flink, and then using a DOS based program called TI_CONV,
which converted it for editing with Graph Link. If no one can help, I'm gonna
have to spend $50 of money that I dont have plus shipping for overnight
delivery of the TI Graph Link Cable. Thanks!

Please reply so that I know I sent this correctly

ffolkes