Re: Vertical Lines

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Vertical Lines

Ray Kremer wrote:

> >> How do u graph vertical lines and how do u shade in between lines ilike if
> >> have y<=2x+4 and u have y=-4x+5.  how can u graph in between.
> >
> >On an 83, "DrawInv -4x+5." You cannot shade. Just make a quick program to
> >do it for you.
>
> How can you make a program to shade if you cannot do it by hand?  The
> answer is of course that you can do it by hand with the Shade( command on
> the home screen.  The Shade( command allows upper, lower, left, and right
> boundaries.

Silly me! I forgot. In all of my experience with my 83 I've never needed the
shade
command, I've just used it for fun so the idea wasn't very prominent in my
mind.

--
 - Michael Astrauskas  ICQ UIN: 1946065, Trevelyan
   My humble Anime-type art site:

   Student of Psychology, History, Chemistry,
    English, and Theatre