Re: Please Help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Please Help!

Just courtesty that's all.
I guess since you make up your own rules in math, you's have trouble
with courtesy as well.
It seems typical with AOLers that they ignore courtesy, and most
cannot figure out how to quote with AOL software anyway.
Take for example this post.  Are you just coming up with this
statement out of the blue, or are you responding to what someone else
said?
Some people care about whether or not others can follow the
conservation.  I guess it wouldn't matter if you are just talking to
hear yourself talk however.  Your point is well taken.

On 25 Oct 1998 04:23:46 GMT, stl137@aol.com (STL137) wrote:

>Why quote unless I specifically refer to something that someone else said?
Most
>conversations on USENET degenerate into a massive mishmosh of EVERYTHING that
>people have said before, with a little bit tacked on. I participate in maybe 5
>or 10 discussions on USENET in a particular day, and I manage to remember what
>everyone said in each of them. It's your problem if you can't.
>------
>STL137@aol.com  ===>  Website: http://members.aol.com/stl137/
>PGP keys: ~~~pgp.html Quotes: ~~~quotes.html
>"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of
>tyranny over the mind of man" - Thomas Jefferson

Follow-Ups: References: