Re: TI-85 question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-85 question

Okay, since nobody seemed to notice it when I said

>Read this:
>http://rhf.bradley.edu/~rkremer/tifaq.htm#14.2

I'll just tell you what it says at that URL:
The TI-85 was one of the first graphing calculators that TI made. There are
a few things that are on all the other calculators that TI hadn't thought
of yet when the TI-85 was made, such as the Text( command and the table of
values. There are many programs at TI's program archive that create a table
if you want your TI-85 to have that ability.
TI's archive= ftp://ftp.ti.com/pub/graph-ti/calc-apps/85/