85->86 asm conversion

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

85->86 asm conversion

If I decided to undertake a  *relatively* large programming project for the 85 using Usgard 1.5 syntax, would it be a huge problem if I ever wanted to port it to an 86 when I get one?  Especially if I decided to use some stuff like greyscale grafix.  As far as I know, Usgard DNE for the 86.  What do you guys think?  Also, (I asked this once before, but received no replies) has anyone ever succsessfully used Z-Term on their 85?  Oh, and is anyone planning on attending the alliance IRC meeting this Sat.?  Details can be found a ticalc.org.

-Will the Chill

spam blockers in place.  remove 'nospam' when replying.