From: Ray Kremer <raykremer@HOTMAIL.COM>
To: <CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM>
Date: 21. oktober 1998 04:11
Subject: Re: Changing the order of the batteries on turboed calcs.

It's true for just about anything that runs on betteries that you can get
a small boost by rearranging the dying batteries or by replacing only one.
It still doesn't mean you should do it.  Think about it, if you have to
change one battery every month or all four batteries every four months, what
difference does it make?