Re: A question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A question

If you're going to reccomend the 85, why not an 86.  It does everything
the 85 does and more, is easier to use, and is also allowed on PSAT, SAT,
PLAN, and ACT tests (I think I covered all of the usual high school
standerdized thests there, right?)

On Fri, 16 Oct 1998 23:16:59 -0400 Vigilante 8 <Vigilante_8@WEBTV.NET>
writes:
>I am also in 10th grade and have the same classed as you. I have the
>83
>and I think it is great and it does everything you need.  I recomend
>the
>85 however, because it has a very helpful conversion function, and it
>is
>the highest allowed on the PSAT ans SAT tests.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]