Re: Virus??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Virus??

The calculators have certain reserved varaibles that can't be deleted, even
in a memory reset.  On the 86, for example, fStat xStat and yStat always
take up 39 bytes, even when they are completely empty of data, and they
cannot be deleted.  Since any virus on the calculator would be stored in
RAM, upon a memory reset it would be eliminated along with the rest.