Re: Virus??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Virus??

You cant automatically assume it is a virus. If ASM is coded just slightly
wrong, it can fuck your calc right over.

At 19:57 16-10-98 -0230, David Critch wrote:
>I have a TI-83 and recently started loading programs on it again. One
>was SOS, than some games for it. It crashed while playing ZKart, and I
>figured fluke. It crashed during a test and I figured SOS is screwy. Now
>after my mem was cleared for the third time, it crashed a third time, in
>as many days. I was wondering if this could be a virus, or some other
>glitch. I noticed of interest is that after clearing mem, it lists 14
>bytes of mem used by prgm, and yet nothing under any menus. In case this
>helps resolve the problem, it also show 248 bytes of Y-Vars and 54 bytes
>of lists.

TerraServer from Microsoft. Find pictures of places in the US and sometimes
in the world via collected satellite footage. Over 3 terabytes of
information. Find your hometown or perhaps your home today!
http://terraserver.microsoft.com/

Ever wonder how tall grass would be if humans hadn't been here to mow it?
ICQ UIN (if you have ICQ)        -- 2097846
ICQ E-mail Express (if you dont) -- mailto:2097846@wwp.mirabilis.com