Re: Greatest integer function/Step Function

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Greatest integer function/Step Function

Use the Dot mode (instead of the Connected Line mode) and graph y1=Int x

"Int" is the function you speak of.

At 04:16 15-10-98 GMT, JerWong wrote:
>does anybody know how to graph Greatest integer function/Step Functions on a
>TI-86? I know its possible on a TI-82 but i dont know if its possible on an 86.

TerraServer from Microsoft. Find pictures of places in the US and sometimes
in the world via collected satellite footage. Over 3 terabytes of
information. Find your hometown or perhaps your home today!
http://terraserver.microsoft.com/

Ever wonder how tall grass would be if humans hadn't been here to mow it?
ICQ UIN (if you have ICQ)        -- 2097846
ICQ E-mail Express (if you dont) -- mailto:2097846@wwp.mirabilis.com