Re: Help me!!! Please!!! Help me!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Help me!!! Please!!! Help me!!!

        The magnet should be alright, the port is isolated from the main mechanics
of the calculator, so I wouldn't worry about the memory.
        I haven't thought about adding a port, but I suppose you could do it quite
easily, also depending on how adept you are with a soldering iron, but I
know Radio Shack has some fairly small 1/8 inch ports that would fit into
the case of the calc, give it a try....but if your friend wants to send you
something, you'll have to always have with you your special cable, I would
really recommend fixing that original port first and when adding the new
one, make sure the other one is still hooked up.
        I personally haven't had a problem with the tips breaking off and I don't
think it is all too common a problem, but just try to check the tips of the
cables before you insert them....

Nic Werner.