Re: A question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A question

On Wed, 14 Oct 1998 17:14:30 -0500, ToddEStan
<toddestn@nospam.visi.com> wrote:

>In most other aspects, however, you are correct.  But I still would
>expect TI's newest, greatest model to at least have the all features of
>a lesser, cheaper model.

I AGREE! I have written TI a few times requesting that the inferential
stats be included with the next ROM version for the TI-89. I have
gotten positive responses, however, TI cannot guarantee that they will
make thew stats. I'd bet they will though, especially since it means
more money for them-if they decide to establish a charge.