Re: Boosted TI-85 -- Failed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Boosted TI-85 -- Failed

This same thing happened to me, and now I'm trying to get a new
calculator and sell my old one.  However, I think that I'd still like to
try it again.  This time, however, I'm gonna buy a brand new needle
point soldering iron first.  However, I wouldn't go so far as to say
that noone should ever turbo their calc.  Obviously it's an expensive
lesson to learn if you screw it up, but the hundreds of people on the
internet wouldn't post info on it if it was totally bogus.  So, I only
think it's a fair warning to anyone before they try and turbo theirs,
but I'm still gonna try again!

-Will the Chill

spam blockers in place.  remove 'nospam' when replying.

Follow-Ups: References: