Re: Help Me!!! Please!!! Help Me!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Help Me!!! Please!!! Help Me!!!

Ryan Caron wrote in message <3623DA01.960A090C@geocities.com>...
>Hi all you Ti calc fans!
>I have a bit of a problem that I hope somebody will help me fix.
>I have a TI-86, and I also have a homemade computer link cable.
>I use a converter that converts a 1/8 of an inch (headphone size) to
>3/32 of an inch (ti-calc link port) in order to transfer files and
>listen to sound effects in games.
>Unfortunately, the tip of the converter broke off inside the port and it
>WILL NOT COME OUT!
>
>Please help me!  I'll really appreciate it!  I don't even have any games
>anymore because I opened it up myself (thus disconecting the backup
>battery) and I can't get any!!

good first move.  you almost got it.  open it back up and look at the
little box housing the link port.  the top end of the box (top being the
one facing the lcd and keyboard) has a little hole in it.  just stick a
paperclip / needle / whatever in the hole til whatever is stuck pops out
the bottom.

--
Bill Risher        Sparr      UIN:1952775    ._, . . .
Lorenai #44        Makra      FON:9316484164 |_) o | |