Problems with TI-86 cable

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Problems with TI-86 cable

I built the 5$ parallel cable to connect my TI-86 to my PC.  I put the circuit
together as shown and connected it to my pc.  Everything seems to work fine
when I run the programs contained in the link tester ltest102.zip.  I was even
able to get a screen shot from the calculator on the pc.  I tried all the
other link programs, but none of them seem to work.  In order to see if the
cable was working correctly I used a pair of L.E.D's in place of the diodes in
the circuit.  I doubt this is causing the problem though.  Has anyone else
experienced any problems with the TI-86?  Are there any link programs that
work?