Need suggestions for PRIME6X

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Need suggestions for PRIME6X

Now that I've released PRIME6 and PRIME6D, (and still can't find any bugs in
them), I need something else to do. My list of ideas is getting pretty short.
All that I'm planning now is to:

Tinker with PRIME6D (Distributed version) to give it a nicer interface.
Make a 5K-10K program PRIME6B (Big version) that is 20% faster than PRIME6.

PRIME6B is taking a lot of my time, but I found the general rule to construct
it, and I believe I'll finish it in the next two weeks. So - does anyone out
there have ideas for what I should do next in the PRIME series? What would be
useful to you?
Thanks for all of your suggestions!

S.T.L.