Re: Graph-link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Graph-link

Just get a thing that converts serial to parellel port.  You just slide it on
the end
of your graph link, and you can pop it right into the parallel port (this is
what I
had to do).  I bought one at radioshack real cheap.

--

Ryan P. Ward

email:ryan@mail.nodata.net
ICQ:4712099 [Supreme]

Go Philadelphia Eagles  =-= Go San Antonio Spurs

". . . all these weird creatures who lock up their
spirits, drill holes in themselves, and live for their
secrets.  They're all uptight . . ."
                -Radiohead, OK Computer