Problem on my TI89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Problem on my TI89

First, thanx for reading my message.
I've recently bought a TI89 and I was very happy to see all of its capacities but I'm getting sick 'cause of a programmation problem. Indeed, as I was trying to realize an Inequation Solver ( better than the one which is in the manual ), I met an Error message which announced me a missing ( or ) in the syntax. See:
Ineq2(ineq)
Prgm
ClrIO
Local ineq,ineq0
left(ineq)-right(ineq)->ineq
When there are only these lines, there's no bug but when I add some after, the missing ( or ) error message appears just before the left() command. So I decided to skip this line and put "left(ineq)...->ineq" a line below, leaving a blank line, but the problem still appeared and the location of the missing ( or ) was at the beginning of the blank line. I've already met this error message in calculus commands like d(...) or solve(...) ...
Please, if someone is able to help me, then... HELP ME!!!
I'm also looking for good sites and newsgroups for the TI89, so if you know some, please tell me!
Thanks a lot.