Re: Graph-link with TI92 files to upload a TI89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Graph-link with TI92 files to upload a TI89

If the program is for the 92, then use the TI92 graphlink software.  You
should be able to send it to the 89, as the 89 will accept the 92
program.

Todd

--

Spam filters in place.  If you are accidently blocked, remove nospam.

Follow-Ups: References: