Teacher needs TI85 table program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Teacher needs TI85 table program

Hello.  My name is Sam Powell, and I teach precalculus at Northridge High
School in Middlebury Indiana.  I will soon be teaching a lesson which
requires the use of a table program.  Most of my students have a TI-85 or
TI-86  calculator.  I realize that the TI-85 does not have a table program
like the 86.  I would like to provide my 85 users with an adequate table
program.  I need one which checks for division by zero.  If you know of a
web site which has an adequate table program for download, please provide me
with the URL.  I would like to link this program to all my 85 users.  My
students and I appreciate your time and cooperation.

Sam Powell
Math/Computer Teacher
Northridge High School
Middlebury, Indiana