Re: My first TI-(TI-89)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: My first TI-(TI-89)

On 1 Oct 1998 05:34:08 GMT, stl137@aol.com (STL137) wrote:

>As I've said,
>it's SICK when someone advises/decides to buy a calculator based on what the
>teachers are familiar with.

I could tell you that all AOLers are SICK because they can't leave the
protection of Uncle Steview, however, I won't. using the calculator
that the teacher is using will save most people time and frustration.
(Most don't want to read the calc. manual, and that's why they buy the
teacher recommended calculator. I am not one of these people. I have a
TI-83, but I only used it for about a half a year. By the time the
classes required calculators, I was using a different calculator.)