Re: Programming Challenge

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Programming Challenge

Guess why your TI site "failed".  Everybody goes to ticalc.org or the
TI-Files for programs and stuff.  Most of the other TI webpages
are there for the amusement of their owners only.  Advertising?  Like
anybody pays attention to spam.
On the other hand, the less popular (admit it) HP calculators don't have
quite as many websites, so each one gets a larger marketshare (hitshare?).
Frankly, I'm happy for you that you have a much visited HP calc site, but
you shouldn't be surprised that your non-unique TI site, one of hundreds
on the web, was ignored.