Pascal's Triangle?

[Prev][Index][Thread]

Pascal's Triangle?

Are there any programs (especially for the TI-85) that calculate the numbers in
Pascal's Triange based on user input (ex. if input is 5, it would calculate the
values for row 5)?  Anyone know how to write one in TI-BASIC (or C, I know more
C than TI-BASIC)?  Thanks.  Please reply via email.
"We may only have 10% of the market, but quite clearly it is the top 10%"
     -Apple Computer

³Windows 98 is a browser stapled onto a graphical OS duct-taped onto an          ancient character-based DOS with roots in the '70s.²
     -Jesse Berst

-- Jesse Berst, BERST ALERT 09/09/98 ZDNet AnchorDesk