TI-89 CRASHED!!! HELP ME!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-89 CRASHED!!! HELP ME!!!

Couple days ago, I turned on my calculator(Ti-89).  I clicked enter to run a shell.  An error message came up.  "Protected Memory Error."  That error isn't in the appendix-b of the manual.  So I went and did a code/base check in the calculator tests menu.  When it finished I pushed a button and the screen got really whacked, so i pushed another one and it shut itself off.  It won't turn back on, I've tried taking out batteries, pushing and holding the buttons it suggests to, but nothing has worked.  I've tooken out the lithium battery and still no results.  PLEASE!!! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!

Greg