TI-92+ and true type fonts for graphlink

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-92+ and true type fonts for graphlink

I have been using graphlink for over two years now. Last summer I upgraded
my TI-92 to a Plus. So, I downloaded the new version of graphlink.
However, the new version of graphlink does not seem to have a complete
set of the fonts. In particular, I the fonts for the special characters
are not available. This means that whenever I download my calculator to
the computer I lose information. Is this an oversight on TI's part or am
I overlooking something?

Thank you, Emma