GraphLink Cable Problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

GraphLink Cable Problems

I have a new TI-89 that I use with the same cable that I had for my 83.  I
receive a great deal of error messges about bad Graphlink port connection.

I have not found any particular combination that fixes it.

I am sure it is on Home Screen.  I reboot with calc-on.  I reboot with
calc-off.  I restart software with calc on and with calc off.   I wiggle the
cable.   I wiggle the plug.  I light a few candles.

Some times it works, often it does not.  I just wondered if anyone else had
this type of problem and what was the soluution?

Walt