Re: New TI Graphlink software for 89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New TI Graphlink software for 89

<<Thank you for the info. However, there still is no mac link software
for the TI-92+ nor TI-89. I doupt there ever will be any.

G. Wardall>>

In all likelyhood there will be one, eventually; It will have an awful
interface(like the 83's), and will never be updated again.  Meanwhile the 86
software recently got completely redone to look like a decent Mac application.
Anyone know if those changes are coming to the other versions(particularly the
83?)

On another note...  Are there any accurate counts as to the # of sales on all
the calcs?  i.e.  Which model has sold the most, has the 85 sold more than the
82, etc...

And while I'm at it another note...  Is there _ever_ going to be a Mac
assembler?  CAZ hasn't been updated in months/years, and I'm getting rather
sick of loading VirtualPC to run a PC one.

Thanks,

--Vincent