ZTerm on the '85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ZTerm on the '85

I have a grey graphlink and Zterm on my '85, and was just wondering if this was all I needed.  All the documentation for Zterm says to hook it to the modem using a null modem cable, but I wouldn't think that I could get a cable such as this w/ a pin on one end to hook into the calc.  So, I'm just assuming that I need to get a double male 25-pin serial connector to hook my graphlink to the modem, and I'm set.  The only thing that I'm not sure of is that the grey link does some stuff to your data while transferring it, and I'm not sure that this was what ZTerm was designed for.  I'd appreciate anyone's input on this.

-Will the Chill

spam blockers in place.  if you are blocked, remove 'nospam'.