Re: TI-86 backup on computer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-86 backup on computer

The only way I know of is to use the an emulator that supports linking
(I like ti8xemu).  Once you got the emulator working with link support,
you can back up you 86 onto the emulator, using the link menu as if the
emulator was another 86.  The emulator's ram images will be your backup
files.

Todd

--

Spam filters in place.  If you are accidently blocked, remove nospam.