Re: TI-85 history

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-85 history

<<Also, what are the advatages to the TI-85 over other calcs expecially other
TI grpahing calcs? >>
There's four main reasons I stick with my 85 and don't get an 86.
1) I like the boxy rectangular shape of the 85 and can't stand the curvilinear
shape of the 86.
2) The case cover of the 85 is solid black. The case cover of the 86 has a
nasty little graph printed on it.
3) The 85 has huge strips of rubber on itself and its case cover to ensure that
it doesn't slide around when you work with it. The 86 has these disgusting
little tabs.
4) TI-85s are way faster when doing massive numerical computations than the
TI-86s.
------
STL137@aol.com  ===>  Website: http://members.aol.com/stl137/
PGP keys: ~~~pgp.html Quotes: ~~~quotes.html
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of
tyranny over the mind of man" - Thomas Jefferson

Follow-Ups: References: