Re: Ti-89 Died

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ti-89 Died

I'm not saying its a virus. I'm saying it messes up TI-89s. The term
virus would indicate that creator did it purposely.

Nonetheless the filename is mario92 and I used it on the Ti-89 and it
crashed, not only my calculator but someone elses as well.

|------
|STL137@aol.com  ===>  Website: http://members.aol.com/stl137/
|PGP keys: ~~~pgp.html Quotes: ~~~quotes.html
|"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of