From: Andrew J Kalafut <ajk22@JUNO.COM>
To: <CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM>
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 1998 10:46 PM
Subject: Is TI-89 useful

I'm thinking about getting a TI-89.  I am currently a Junior in high
school taking calculus and chemestry.  In college I plan on concentrating
on math and sciences.  If I get a TI-89 will it still be useful to me in
college, or is it not worth it?  What can it do that the 86 can't?  Any
response would be appreciated.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]