Re: Is TI-89 useful

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Is TI-89 useful

Still useful in college?  The 89 is the top of the line.  If it won't be
useful, I don't know what will!  Seriously though, if you are going to do
lots of math it's probably a good idea to get the 89.  For the sciences, an
86 is sufficient, but for the math (especially Calculus III) it is worth it.
For more info, read these:
http://rhf.bradley.edu/~rkremer/tifaq.htm#4.
http://www.ti.com/calc/docs/gmtrx.htm