Re: New TI-TI link cable ?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New TI-TI link cable ?

No, what he is talking about is that there are new link cables coming out
with the TI Calculators, not the GRAPH-LINK. They don't have elbow
connectors either, and there is a large piece of plastic in the middle of
the cable, tapered at both ends, which I think somehow helps to stop noise
interference. I am not sure, and am also curious to know what the
difference is, but I wanted to clear up your confusion.

Nic Werner.