86 freezes when inserting link cord

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

86 freezes when inserting link cord

  I've been trying out my serial link (graphlink) with my TI86 and when I
insert the end of the cable into the jack on my calculator, the screen
freezes.
    I've had this happen before...what does it mean?
    And I can't send and receive if it freezes like this.

    The other end of my linking cord has the end cut off and is stripped so
that the 3 conductors inside are showing.
    I've connected the 3 wires into the circuit (or box) to where they are
supposed to go.

--
"One of the greatest traits of an experienced person is