Re: Progress Report (if anybody cares)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Progress Report (if anybody cares)

Hey, um, I would recommend gioing up to your local Radio Shack. (Search your
mall for one first) Or if you live out in the boon-docks like me, you can
mail-order some. I would go with http://www.mouser.com/ and get a catalogue
and order from there. Bona Fortvna!

At 10:06 PM 5/29/98 -0230, David Critch wrote:
>About 2 weeks ago, I started to make a parallel link (taking so long due
>to short of/searching for supplies.) I have emailed the list several
>times in my plight, and have been pleased by the responses, and I am
>thankful. I had trouble finding suitable cable, and ended up with the
>a/v cable that comes with an N64. I hope it will work, but if anybody
>knows differently, lmk. The I need to find now is a 2.5 mm socket or
>plug. I am holding out on using my calc-to-calc link. I doubt there are
>any substituitions, but if anybody has any ideas. Anyway, that is it for
>now. I hope to have it working soon. And once again, thanks for the
>help.

What is there to say about silence?
Welcome to the U.S.S. Crew
-- http://www.jeffb.home.ml.org/
-- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/1149/
ICQ UIN (if you have ICQ)        -- 2097846
ICQ E-mail Express (if you dont) -- mailto:2097846@wwp.mirabilis.com