Re: Why not the TI-92?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Why not the TI-92?

Ray Kremer <wrote:

>The 92's interface
>is slower for me to use.  Compare the 92 menus to hte 85/86 menus.  On the
>85/86, you use the five F-keys and the more key.  On the 92, you have to use
>the F-keys that are way over on the left hand side of the calc, or do
>2nd-MATH.

On the TI-92 you can use the numbers and letters in the menus to move
around just like on every other TI-8x calculator.

>Then, you use the SLOW keypad to arrow up or down to the command
>you want.

Oh boo hoo. :) Once again, you can use the letters and numbers to navigate.

>How about when youe type something beyond the edge of the screen?
>On the 85/86, it wraps to the next line.  On the 92, the input line scrolls,
>and again, to go back and change something in the middle of a long
>equation, you must SLOWLY use the arrow key pad to go to it.

Well, who's equations are 30 plus characters? But I hear you...

-Biz

--

bizmark@SPAMmartini.office.cdsnet.net

Use address above, but remove SPAM to reply. Thanks. :)