Re: Screen Capturing the TI-85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Screen Capturing the TI-85

Do you use Usgard? I'm not quite sure, since I've never tried, but I think
it's possible to get screendumps while running games from the Usgard shell.
It's not possible from the ZShell.

I think that it is possible to get a special screencapturing program too.
Try this http://www.ticalc.org/pub/85/asm/programs/zshell/scrcap2.zip, I do
not know if it works, but the name Screen Capture Program (v 2.0) sounds
interesting.

Good luck
Kasper Vibe Grevsen
<6jtnv9$3gj$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...