Re: TI-92, HELP! Significative numbers!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-92, HELP! Significative numbers!!!

<< The rule (here, anyway)  >>

Actually, the rounding rule in the US 30 years ago was - when you were at 5 -
you rounded either up or down depending on which direction made it even.  For
example 2.5 goes to 2. and 3.5 goes to 4.

I suspect this is what the original fellow was talking about when he mentioned
Pairs, I think was his term.  Pairs meaning even.

Sometime over the past 30 or so years the rule on rounding changed.