Re: TI-82 or command

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-82 or command

Hey, why do you think people put programs in the internet archives
if not for other people to use them?  Typing in by hand is the only way
for those without link cables to do it.  I mean to be rude, and maybe you
should do something of your own that is useful instead of merely flaming
innocent questions made by others.  Even the best programmers use the works
of others, and surely you would have known that.  By the way, ever hear the
phrase Piss Off?