Re: whatever you wrote.....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: whatever you wrote.....

My four years of high school French faded rapidly after I graduated, but
I can follow along enough to tell the original message was someone selling
the parallel link cables.  I suppose it makes sense for at least one person
in Europe to do that.  However, this whole thing brings up the larger issue:
most of the people here are from the United States, and being the
ethnocentric folk that we are, you'd be lucky if we even speak one other
language fluently.  Thus, just as a courtesy, posts in foreign lanuguages
should include English translations whenever possible.  Of course, some of
our foriegn friends don't speak English well, and they would be excused from
this.