SV: Trouble Connecting TI-82 via parallel link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

SV: Trouble Connecting TI-82 via parallel link

Maybe you have a second lpt-port on the 200MMX-computer?
I have seen problems with the parallell-cable on fast computers
with just one lpt-port on the motherboard.

Buy a controller-card for a second lpt-port and plug it into
your home computer.
/P-A