Riemann sum prog done for 83!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Riemann sum prog done for 83!

I just finished that Riemann Sum program I posted a message about a few
days ago for the TI-83.  It will solve for upper, lower, and midpoint sums,
as well as a few other things that you'll have to figure out once you
download it :)  Because I have been flamed more than once for posting an
attachment without asking, please respond to me in private if you are
interested in the program and I'll be happy to send it to you, that way I
hope to stay out of trouble :)  Any takers?

-David Endahl
endahld@scnc.wmston.k12.mi.us

"Without the band, it's just a GAME!"
"The first half is pre-game for  the halftime show"
"The second half is a time to prepare for the post-game show"
"Come for the band, stay for the football"