Re: Macintosh problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Macintosh problem

>Im having a problem using the TI Link cable with my mac.  I actually have
>twoproblems, and here they are:
>       1)  How do I plug that TI Link cable to my small lil modem/printer
port?
>       2)  When I open the TI-Graph Link  2 application, my computer freezes
on
>               "One moment please..."

You need an adaptor.  I assume your graph link cable has a db-25 female end.
All you need is a mac to pc-type cable.  Go to your local electronic store
(this will be really easy if there is a mac dealer near you) and ask for a
"mini-din 8 male to db-25 male serial adaptor".  I don't know about your
second question, but I can think of two things.
1.  It doesn't like to load without the cable plugged in (not likely)
2.  You have a modem and/or printer plugged in and turned on which are causing
problems.  Try unplugging them.

Robert Kidd
rkidd@abelink.com