could use some help. . .

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

could use some help. . .

Okay, I know that everywhere it says anything about the Self Test screen
([2nd][MODE][ALPHA][s]) it says NOT to push enter. My curiosity got the
best of me. Of course there was nothing important saved on the calc, but
now it won't even turn on. I assumed this would only erase the RAM, and
I suppose it may just be that the batteries are dead (my sister left it
on for several hours today, paused in a ZTetris game).

Can anyone tell me exactly what the self test does? What happens if it
is interupted before it is complete (my sister got impatient)?
Thanks.

-Kev